In today’s corona time, what’s better than eating vitamin C fruit? Yes, I am talking about pineapple. You all trust me on this statement: Pineapple is the best fruit and the best flavor (except on a pizza). It is just so freaking good. My dog loves pineapple cake too. The sweet and sour taste gives a different flavor. Pineapple cake has this tempting flavor that will satisfy all your taste buds. Usually, the cake is something that has eggs in them. It is difficult for vegans. Do not worry. I can feel you since I’m a vegan too. Here I am to help you with the eggless cake recipe. Let’s begin with the ingredients.
● 2 cups of all-purpose flour
● Two teaspoons of baking powder
● A pinch of baking soda
● A teaspoon of salt.
● ½ cup oil
● ¾ cup sugar
● A teaspoon of pineapple essence
● A cup of milk
● One tablespoon vinegar.
● 2 cups of whipped cream
● ¼ cup of pineapple Juice.
● Slices of pineapple
● Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In the other small bowl, combine milk with vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes.
● Sift the dry ingredients together. Add the dry ingredients with milk+vinegar mixture and keep it aside.
● Combine the sugar and the oil and blend until smooth. Add pineapple essence to this mixture.
● Start preparing the batter, while on the other side, coat a baking sheet to the bottom of the pan.
● Spread the cake batter into the prepared tray. Spread the batter with the help of a spatula. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for around 15 minutes.
● Take out the cake from the oven. Place a different parchment paper on top of the wire rack. Now carefully flip over the cake on it. Remove the parchment paper from the top of it.
● Slice the cake in half. Allow the eggless cakes to cool completely.
● Take a fork and poke holes on the cake top. Now, pour the pineapple juice all over on the top of the cake.
● Spread the whipped cream frosting all over the juice-drizzled cake. Place the other layer of the cake over the layer of cake you frosted.
● Repeat the process. Poke the cake with a fork, drizzle pineapple juice all over the holes. Layer the base cake with a second cake sheet. Layer with whipped cream frosting.
● Finally, finish the pineapple pastry with whipped cream frosting on the top.
● For a smooth finish, spread the frosting neatly around the top and sides of the cake.
● Divide the pastry into ten equal-size slices. Decorate each piece of eggless pineapple pastry with a swirl of whipped cream, pineapple slices, and cherries.
● Set in the refrigerator to chill.
Your finger-licking pastry is ready! Well, of course, you can make an eggless cake at home. Also, if your dog likes it too, then please make it happy:)
I hope you surely, try to bake the cake at home and enjoy eating. Make your friends a little jealous and improve your baking skills too.
Last Updated on August 25, 2021