Who does not love eggs, we could add them to our breakfast, lunch and regale as well. It’s full of benefits to our health and appetizing too. So now I am going to introduce a succulent form of it and I stake you’ll like it. It’s over to you how numerous eggs you do prefer to have. Have it for lunch or dinner.
• Eight eggs (four people)
• Gram flour one coliseum
• Green chilli and garlic and gusto paste three scoop
• Turmeric two pinches
• Salt to your taste
• Vegetable spices
• Cumin and black pepper powder mixed with one scoop
• Four medium-sized ground Onions
• Two ground tomatoes
• Curry leaves
• Mustard grains
• Bay splint
• Cuisine oil
• Ground spices
• Chilli powder
- First of all, cut all the fried eggs into four parts.
- Make a thick paste by adding turmeric, salt, cumin and black pepper blend powder (half a tablespoon), green chilli, garlic and gusto paste (half a tablespoon), vegetable spices, red chilli powder two pinches in gram flour.
- When the paste is made, also toast the wok and add cuisine oil to it and after the oil is hot, dip one piece of egg in the paste of gram flour paste and put it in the hot oil. By doing this we’ve to deep fry all the egg pieces.
- Wen it gets fried in oil, take it out in a separate vessel and keep it.
- Now we will make gravy, for which we’ll have to toast four scoops of oil in a visage, also add mustard seeds, bay leaves, curry leaves, and fry a little, also add garlic, chilli and gusto paste when it becomes light golden.
- Now add ground onion to it and also add turmeric and salt and red chilli powder and fry it handily until the colour of the onion starts changing.
- Now we have to put ground tomato in it and fry it until the tomato starts to colour a little.
- Add vegetable spices, ground spices, cumin and black pepper powder and fry it for five minutes.
- Add a little water to it, about a small coliseum and also put fried eggs in it and let it cook for about ten minutes.
It’s elegantly served hot, garnishing it with finely diced coriander to eat. It smells succulent. We can enjoy it with roti or rice.
• You can add whatever aromas you enjoy in your kitchen or whatever you would enjoy to add to it.
• Gram flour wouldn’t be too thin or thick.
• You can serve it with garnishing to it coriander leaves if you have unless it’s not obligatory.
• Oil is over to you. If you like wholesome food you can add to it more scoops of oil or else four oil scoops are enough.
• Red chilli powder should be according to your flavour.
• If you have more than four members in your family you can increase the number of eggs as well as the following ingredients.
• You can add to it butter also if you are a butter sucker.
Last Updated on December 16, 2021