Sweets are too sweet to be neglected. There is no one who doesn’t like a sweet or toffee. Many people relish a sweet bite soon after their meals. Some are healthy while others are not. Here is a healthy sweet that is simple to make at your home. This homemade sweet is the favourite of both adults and kids alike. So why not try it in your kitchen and have your sweet tooth cherish the moments you have with this exceptional sweet. Happy munching !!!
So next time you need something sweet, we suggest you make this sweet in your kitchen. It is a healthy option for children as it is made of rice and urad dal, both of them being nutritious. Serve it for your guests and you are sure to entertain them with your sweet. What else do you need for the special occasions like festivals, anniversaries and birthday parties? Kids are sure to like them to the core.
Here goes the recipe
• Rice 1 cup
• Urad dal ¼ cup
• Sugar (enough to make the syrup)
• Orange food colour
Steps to make this then mithai
• Firstly, soak the rice and urad dal. Then grind it together by adding some water.
• Mix the orange food colour to the mixture and blend it well.
• As next step make the sugar syrup thick in consistency.
• Now make small balls of the rice dough and fry it in the oil.
• Soak these fried crispy balls in the thick sugar syrup.
• Serve hot or chilled as you like after it cools down.
Enjoy the little sweet balls!!!
Last Updated on August 20, 2021