If you’re looking for something sweet that’s quick, easy, and tasty, you’ve come to the right place, my dear friends. Eggless vanilla cupcakes with a delectable whipped cream icing are ideal for birthdays, special celebrations, or just that special day in your life!
Additionally, these cupcakes can be loaded with chocolate bars to create a chocolate lava cake-like effect.
Furthermore, simple cupcake recipes can be modified in a number of ways. Butterfly cup cake can also be made with the same recipe. In essence, cut the top of the baked cake and fill it with whipped cream and strawberry jam. Finally, dust the cake with crumbled Oreo cookies.
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
● ¾ cup of curd or yogurt (fresh curd)
● ¼ cup oil (unflavoured)
● 1 tsp vanilla extract / vanilla essence
● 1¼ cup of all-purpose flour
● ½ cup powdered sugar
● 1 tsp baking powder
● ½ tsp baking soda / sodium bicarbonate
● pinch of salt
● ¼ cup of water
● ¼ cup of chocolate chip
● 6 cupcake liners.
● To begin, combine 34 cup curd and 14 cup oil in a large mixing bowl.
● Now, just add the vanilla extract and mix it in thoroughly.
● Whisk for 5 minutes, or until the curd and oil are completely combined.
● Then mix together maida, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and a bit of salt in a sieve.
● Combine with a whisk.
● Make a smooth batter with the addition of 1/4 cup of water.
● Additionally, chocolate chips can enhance the flavour of the cupcakes, so fold in the chocolate chips lightly.
● Scoop the cake batter into cupcake liners and fill them two-thirds to three-quarters full.
● Also, tap twice to level the surface and remove any air bubbles that may have formed.
● Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of the cupcake batter.
● Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius (356 degrees Fahrenheit) and bake the cake for 15 minutes.
● Always check the cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the centre and seeing whether it comes out clean. Alternatively, bake for another 5 minutes.
● Before serving, chill the cake thoroughly.
● To speed up the chilling process, place the cake on a cooling rack.
● Finally, serve the vanilla cupcakes right away or as needed.
● To begin, do not pour the batter all the way to the top because the cake will rise while baking. Allow for growth.
● Preheat and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes in microwave convection mode. Also, learn how to bake in a pressure cooker.
● Add cocoa powder to make chocolate cupcakes.
● Finally, when given for breakfast, vanilla cupcakes or muffins are delicious.
● To obtain the right amount of batter into the cupcake liners, use an ice cream scooper.
● The addition of baking soda to the curd will give the cupcakes a lot of air and structure. It can take up to 5 minutes for baking soda to completely react with curd. When the curd has approximately doubled in volume, the combination is ready.
Last Updated on August 10, 2021