Is it just me, or have you, your friends, and family become health-conscious? Companies are constantly releasing new weight-loss beverages. When it comes to the finest drinks for weight reduction, everyone thinks they’ve discovered the perfect formula, perfect ingredients, and perfect “it” factor. What if I told you that to lose weight, you don’t need a supplement containing elements from a specific tree on a specific island in the middle of the ocean?
Not all weight loss detox beverages have to be sour. The recipe below is for a sweet, warm comfort drink that helps to keep blood sugar in check. This drink is one of my favourites to drink before night because it helps my body wind down from the day and signals that it’s time to sleep.
To prepare this pure winter treat, combine all ingredients in a pot and cook on medium-low heat. You may need to reduce the heat setting to low to avoid scalding the milk. In a stockpot, make spiced almond milk. Spiced almond milk is ideal for the colder months. When you’ve had a cold, for example. It will infuse you with warmth from the inside out! If necessary, double or quadruple the recipe. A large amount can be made in the crockpot for a large party or just to enjoy all day.
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 10 minutes
● a pinch of ginger powder
● cayenne pepper, a sprinkle
● maple syrup (two teaspoons)
● 1 tbsp butter made from almonds
● 4 cups vanilla almond milk, unsweetened
● 2 inches peeled and sliced fresh turmeric root
● 2 tsp crushed cardamom seeds
● 2 tsp cinnamon powder
● 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
● In a small saucepan or a crock pot, combine all of the ingredients.
● Warm on the burner over medium heat. Cook for 15-20 minutes over low to medium-low heat.
● To avoid scorching, stir occasionally.
● Cover and keep heated on low for subsequent servings.
● Fill a mug halfway with the mixture.
● Pour the contents into the blender and blend for about 30 seconds after heating the components on the burner (leave a little hole in the lid for the steam to escape). This ensures that everything is well combined, as well as adding a little froth to make you feel as if you’ve just been served at your favourite coffee shop!
● This is something that can be done in the crockpot. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low. To feed a crowd, the batch can be doubled or tripled as needed.
Almond milk is strong in vitamin E and has a good amount of healthy lipids. It may help your heart if you drink it on a regular basis. Even a modest weight loss of 5–10 percent of your body weight can aid in the prevention and management of diseases like diabetes ( 4 , 5 ). If you’re attempting to lose weight, switching two or three daily glasses of dairy with almond milk will save you up to 348 calories each day.
Last Updated on August 11, 2021