Eggs come with a love for treats and eat in everyone’s heart. One fine dish of eggs is an omelette. I mean who doesn’t love omelette? Am I right or not. It’s almost everyone’s love for first meal i.e., breakfasts preferences. It’s simple and anyone can prepare it. Even a toddler can make assuming he/she knows culinary skills. Omelette is easy to prepare and very light to have.
There are plenty of recipes for eggs. Omelettes, egg curry, egg salad, egg bhurji and many more pieces of stuff with various ingredients.
People these days make different types of omelettes as well.
So today we will show you how to make a veggies filled omelette. It’s very simple, delicious and not too heavy for your stomach as well.
• Two eggs for one omelette.
• Half finely chopped Capsicum
• Half finely chopped red bell pepper
• Half finely chopped yellow bell pepper
• Chopped Tomato excluding its inside portion I.e., the part of the seed
• Green chilli chopped
• Half finely chopped Onions
• Coriander leaves for garnishing
• Black Salt or normal salt according to your preference
• Black pepper powder one pinch
• Red chilli powder
• Turmeric powder if preferred
• Cooking oil two teaspoons
• Take both the eggs in a bowl, put all the ingredients, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, capsicum, onion, tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, and turmeric in and beat it finely. The only exception is black pepper.
• Now heat the pan and pour oil on it and wait for some time. Add butter if anyone prefers butter. spread the beaten egg mixture on the pan.
• Now cook it for 5-6 minutes.
• After 5-6 minutes now try to flip the omelette.
• After turning, cook for some more time. Put a pinch of black pepper on it, take it out on a plate after 2 minutes.
Now it’s ready to serve hot. It’s yummy and delicious. You can choose veggies according to your own choice. It’s not mandatory to choose the same as I have mentioned above. Also, we can add any side like ketchup, bread, or paratha, or rice all up to the taste of the person who is having it.
• Omelettes Fuel Your Body With Protection.
• If you are hounding for a prosperous protein citation for your daily nourishment, turn to eggs.
• Omelettes Keep You Active All Day Long.
• Omelettes Can Help You Lose Weight.
• Omelettes Are Good For Brain Health.
Omelettes are one of the healthiest breakfast diets out there, but they can be enormous on calories. Here are some ways to curtail calories and increase the nourishing significance of your omelettes! Omelettes are one of the strongest breakfast diets that you can eat up for breakfast.
Consuming eggs directs to lofty degrees of high-density lipoprotein (HDL), also known as the “good” cholesterol. According to one study, eating two eggs a day for six weeks heightened HDL grades by 10%.
So this was the simple and tasty recipe for egg and I guess you all will try this out, guys. I hope you all will enjoy it. Stay safe and sound.
Last Updated on February 14, 2022